Wellness In CTR Catholic
CTR Catholic has drawn upon the outstanding resources from ASEBP, Homewood Health, The College of Superintendents, and the Alberta Teachers’ Association to set goals and direction related to wellness. Feedback from staff from across the division has also assisted in forming CTR Catholics wellness plan.
When looking at staff wellness, CTR Catholic is guided by The Dimensions of Wellness publication from ASEBP which states that wellness is ….
the integration of all states of physical, mental and spiritual well-being. Each of the eight dimensions of wellness act and interact in ways that contribute to our quality of life. By focusing on keeping each aspect healthy and vibrant, you’ll witness its impact on your own wellness, that of your workplace and beyond! (ASEBP: The Dimensions of Wellness)
Vice Principals across CTR Catholic provide ongoing leadership and share resources that related to the wellness goals for Christ the Redeemer Catholic Schools. These wellness goals include:
• The co-responsibility of administrators and staff in maintaining and improving wellness
• The Eight Dimensions of Wellness
• The outstanding benefits and resources for all staff in CTR Catholic
• Choices staff can make related to Work Life Balance and Time Management
• Boundaries with technology and using technology effectively
• Social and Professional supports and recognition